A California bride-to-be said she thought she was having a nightmare when she swallowed her engagement ring — then awoke to find that the dream was her reality.
Jenna Evans, who lives in San Diego, said she woke up Wednesday morning to discover that the dazzler was no longer on her ring finger, according to her Facebook post detailing the nightmare episode.
Startled, she flashed back to her dream from the night before where she was attempting to escape a “sketchy situation” on a high-speed train with her fiancé.
“He told me I had to swallow my ring to protect it,” she wrote on Facebook.
“So I popped that sucker off, put it in my mouth and swallowed it with a glass of water riiiight about the time I realized what I was doing. I assumed this too was a dream, because WHO ACTUALLY SWALLOWS THEIR ENGAGEMENT RING, so I went back to sleep.”
The next morning, she was forced to explain to her fiancé how she lost the diamond ring.
“I dont think he believed me right away,” she said. “We laughed pretty hard for about an hour and a half.”
She then went to the doctor where they took X-rays and confirmed that the ring, in fact, was in her inRead More – Source