Saturday, January 23, 2021


Boy survives 10,000 volt shock after climbing into electricity transformer

Warning: graphic images

A schoolboys skin was charred black after he suffered a massive 10,000 volt..

By Sunday Herald Team , in World Update , at April 10, 2019

Warning: graphic images

A schoolboys skin was charred black after he suffered a massive 10,000 volt electric shock.

The teenager, named as Nikita, suffered horrific burns after climbing into an electricity transformer facility belonging to a Ukrainian power firm.

The boy, known as Nikita, is lucky to be alive (Picture: East2West)

The 14-year-olds prank managed to cause a major electricity outage in the city of Zaporizhzhya.

He was described as the luckiest boy of the month after surviving the massive electric shock with charred skin and singed hair.

Nikita is now being treated by specialist doctors in hospital.

The adventurous teenager had climbed inside the facility on a walk with friends, say reports.

He told police he just wanted to see inside the electrical facility close to Arochny bridge.

The Zaporizhzhya news group stated: He tasted a 10,000 volt attack and survived by miracle.

The question to regional energy company is – why was the cabin open?

Nikita, who survived the electric shock in Zaporizhzhya

The 14-year-old survived the shock after entering the energy company in the Ukraine (Picture: East2West)

But Zaporizhzhya Regional Energy company claimed the teenager had damaged a lock to get inside the graffiti-covered facility.

Advertisement

Advertisement

This cabin was locked and had all the necessary warning signs, they said in a statement.

He took hoRead More – Source

[contf]
[contfnew]

METRO

[contfnewc]
[contfnewc]

Comments