The time is almost upon us as Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury are just a day away from stepping into the ring and fighting over the WBC heavyweight title.
Wilder (40-0) is putting his green belt on the line against Fury (27-0) who has previously held the IBF, WBA, WBO and IBO versions of the world title.
It will be a very late night or an early morning for those watching the fight in the UK, but it is not one to be missed.
Here are all the details on how to order the fight and where you can watch it on TV and online…
What TV channel is Fury vs Wilder on and will there be a live stream?
BT Sport Box Office (Sky channel 494) is showing the fight live with coverage starting at 11.30pm on Saturday night.
You can order it through BT, Sky, Virgin or watch online or on the BT Sport app once ordered.
The fight will cost £19.95 and all the details on how to order are here.
When is Fury vs Wilder?
The fight is on Saturday 1 December at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.
What time will the fight be on in the UK?
This depends on how long the undercard lasts, but with LA being eight hours behind the UK, the bout will probably not be on until around 5am on Sunday morning on these shores.
What are the odds? (Courtesy of Betfair)
Where to watch the Fury vs Wilder weigh-in?
BT Sport 2 will be showing the weigh-in live with coverage starting at 8.30pm GMT.
You can also stream the weigh-in on Showtimes YouTube channel, available below.
Fury vs Wilder undercard
- Deontay Wilder (40-0) vs Tyson Fury (27-0)
- Jarrett Hurd (22-0) vs Jason Welborn (24-6)
- Mark Anthony Barriga (9-0) vs Carlos Licona (13-0)
- Luis Ortiz (29-1) vs Travis Kauffman (32-2)
- Joe Joyce (6-0) vs Joe Hanks (23-2)
- Isaac Lowe (15-0-3) vs Lucas Rafael Baez (34-16-5)
- Chris Arreola (36-5-1) vs Maurenzo Smith (20-10-4)
- Eduardo Flores (26-30-4) vs Alfredo Angulo (24-7)
- Jesse Rodriguez (7-0) vs Axel Aragon Vega (10-2-1)
- Julian Williams (25-1-1) vs Francisco Javier Castro (28-8)
- David Damore (1-5-3) vs Marsellos Wilder (2-0)