The game comes six days after Arsenal and Liverpool‘s enthralling 3-3 draw at the Emirates.
Arsene Wenger’s men looked dead and buried when the Reds took a 2-0 lead at the beginning of the second half, with many Arsenal fans fearing the worst.
However, surprisingly the Gunners went in front in dramatic fashion with three goals in five minutes, courtesy of goals from Alexis Sanchez, Granit Xhaka and Mesut Ozil.
The game took another twist with Roberto Firmino levelling the game 3-3 with Liverpool wondering how they let a two goal lead slip and both teams again facing questions about their defensive organisation.
Crystal Palace are unbeaten in eight games and look rejuvenated under Roy Hodgson.
When is Crystal Palace vs Arsenal and what time is kick-off?
Crystal Palace host Arsenal with kick-off scheduled for 8pm on Thursday 28 December.
What TV channel is Crystal Palace vs Arsenal on?
The match will be televised live on Sky Sports Main Event, with coverage starting from 7.30pm.
Sky Sports subscribers will be able to stream the match online via SkyGo and the SkyGo app.
What is the latest team news for Crystal Palace vs Arsenal?
Arsenal are set to be without Nacho Monreal after the defender came off at half-time with an ankle injury in the 3-3 draw with Liverpool.
Aaron Ramsey is still injured with a hamstring problem, while Shkodran Mustafi could make his first start since the 3-1 defeat to Manchester United on 2 December.
Crystal Palace will welcome back Christian Benteke after he served a one-game suspension.
However, Mamadou Sakho remains sidelined with a calf injury so Scott Dann will continue at centre back and Martin Kelly is expected to fill in at right-back again with Joel Ward injured.
What is the latest odds? (Courtesy of Betfair)
Crystal Palace – 7/2
Draw – 3/1
Arsenal – 4/5
- Last five meetings: Crystal Palace W1, Arsenal W3, D1.
- Arsenal have only won two Premier League away games this season – their joint-fewest tally after nine away games of a campaign in the Premier League era.
- 388 – There were just 388 seconds between Liverpool going 2-0 ahead and Arsenal taking the lead to make it 3-2.
- Jack Wilshere started his third consecutive Premier League game for Arsenal for the first time since October 2014.
- Arsenal have only failed to score in two of their last 19 league games against Palace.
The post Crystal Palace vs Arsenal preview, TV channel, kick-off time, date, odds and team news appeared first on News Wire Now.